Thursday, January 29, 2009

January Birthdays





It is winter here. Cold, but the snow doesn't seem able to stay. The picture is Saint Agathe in Quebec, not NY. We went to play and skate on the lake there but it was so cold only Yves and I made it around, once! (-17C and windy)

Lucien had his last fencing class today.
Yves is off singing at opera, not happy with the extra Thursday class.
Camille has been rehearsing for the NYCHEA Players, a musical.
I would love to get to pottery soon.




Gabriel's birthday Yves made a flourless chocolate cake, yum!


Janet's Birthday Camille made pumpkin cheese cake, :) :)
















Yves and Morgana skating at Bryant Park Yves spinning wool for my birthday present, I didn't realize it was for me!


















1 comment:

Mander said...

Cool, I'm the first comment. Hey, Auntie Janet- if you read this could you please make me an administrator on the blog as well. I run my own blog so I know a few tricks to quickly fix this one up.

Thanks
-Drew